Are you passionate about working in a hyper-growth SaaS startup? Do you love developing quality features for real customers and solving complex challenges involving Big Data? Do you want to work with an amazing team, best-in-breed equipment, and a perfect work-life balance? If so, Oktopost is looking for you!
Oktopost is the only social media management platform for B2B marketers. Our customers are global enterprises such as Fujitsu, Wix, and DHL that use Oktopost to enable marketing teams to manage, measure, and amplify their social media presence. We are a fast-paced, innovative startup, based in Ramat Gan, Atlanta, and London.
- Working on new and existing features for Oktopost SaaS application using modern technologies and best practices
- Implementing processes for consuming and analyzing Big Data
- Contribute to technical discussions and decisions of architecture growth and code evaluation
- Working as part of an experienced team and participating in code reviews
Perks & Benefits
Oktopost has a wonderful startup culture that centers on hard work and fun.
We offer a mandatory day off once a month, competitive salaries, unlimited PTO, weekly team lunches, and company swag. We are growing fast and want to take you with us, come join!
- 5 years of experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages, including but not limited to Java, C#, C++, PHP, or Python
- Experience with MySQL or any other relational database
- Experience with OOP and design patterns
- Experience developing complex client-facing applications at scale
- Ability to deep dive and understand technical features, complex design, and architecture
- Knowledge of Git, Unix/Linux
- Experience working on complex SaaS applications
- Experience with NoSQL and in-memory databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis, or others)
- Experience with analytical databases and processing large scales of data (ClickHouse, Apache Druid, or others)
- Experience with analyzing and tuning database queries
- Experience in PHP 7.0 or newer - a plus
- Experience in C# a plus
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with Event-Driven Architecture